Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Any good, trusting websites that I can buy New/Used college books?

Another website like Amazon.com is what I'm looking for.

Even some books that are new in Amazon come out $100 less than if I buy them in my college.



thanks in advanceAny good, trusting websites that I can buy New/Used college books?
http://www.bigwords.com/
Listamillion.com classified ads is a wonderful site for buying and selling cheap items such as college textbooks. I was in need of cheap textbooks and while I was doing a search, I ran across listamillion.com. I was definitely impressed with the selection of items on the site. There are so many people that are selling their stuff on sites like these for cheaper prices because they just want to get rid of these textbooks and get some money to buy more books for the next semester. College students are in need of money and textbook flipping is a main source of income. I would highly recommend you guys to check out listamillion classified ads. Site: http://www.listamillion.comAny good, trusting websites that I can buy New/Used college books?
borders

barnes and noble

Ebay (people are under contract there, so the website is legit)
Alibris.com



it's a great site for used books! and you can search it by ISBN number, thank god.Any good, trusting websites that I can buy New/Used college books?
I really like half.com! I sell on there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment