Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the best time to sell books in college?

Hey, the spring semester is coming to an end and I want to get rid of some of my books. Some of them were little expensive, so I want to make some money out of it. At least a few bucks. So, when is the best time to sell books on ebay?What is the best time to sell books in college?
If you can, wait until the fall. There is little demand in the summer and prices will drop, if you can hold out till fall, you will easily find buyers for a higher price.



If you must sell now, ebay is a great option (I buy all my textbooks from ebay.)What is the best time to sell books in college?
Just before the semester starts when people are looking to buy books.
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment