Saturday, February 18, 2012

Great Christian books for college age students?

I really want to read Fearless, but there's about three holds on it. So I need a book to fill my time while I wait for it.

It doesn't exactly have to be Christian book, that's just what I prefer. And it doesn't have to specifically for college students. Non-fiction, fictions.

Anything! Haha I just need a really good book.Great Christian books for college age students?
The Time Traveler's Wife

Desperate Pastors' Wives (1st book in Lulu Cafe Series-Christian book)

Twilight SeriesGreat Christian books for college age students?
Christian Authors:



Karen Kingsbury- Lost Love Seires-

Even Now

Ever After

-9/11 seires-

One Tuesday Morning

Beyond Tuesday Morning

Every Now %26amp;Then



Francine Rivers- Mark Of the Lion seires-

Voice In The Wind

An Echo In The Darkness

As Sure As Dawn



Lisa McKay- My Hands Came Away Red



Frank Paratti %26amp; Ted Dekker- House



Terri Blackstock- Restoration Sieres-

Last Light

Night Light

True Light

Dawn's Light



Claudia Mair Burney- A Novel in Black and White- Zora %26amp; Nicky



Andrew Klavan- The Homelanders seires- The Last Thing I Remember



Non- Christian Authors:



Harlan Coben- Hold Tight



John Green- Looking For Alaska (not college age, but good)



Will Weaver- Claws (not college age, but good)

No comments:

Post a Comment