Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can you give me an author who wrote three college-level books?

For a semester, I have to pick an author and read 3 different books written by him/her. Can you give me a good author? I prefer less pages to read and interesting plots of course. Also, it would be great if the books were fictional.Can you give me an author who wrote three college-level books?
Kurt Vonnegut



and read: Cats Cradle

Slaughterhouse V

Bluebeard



They are short, easy to read yet still clever and really quite deep, as well as funny (if you like quite dark humour)Can you give me an author who wrote three college-level books?
DickensCan you give me an author who wrote three college-level books?
Franz Kafka: The Metamorphosis

The Trial

The Castle



Read them, now.
For college-level books that aren't overly long but that do have interesting plots, I might suggest books by either William Faulkner or Kurt Vonnegut. I really enjoyed the book As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner, and he wrote many other books, including The Sound and the Fury, Absalom, Absalom!, The Hamlet, etc. I also found Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five to be an intriguing read, and he also wrote Cat's Cradle, Breakfast of Champions, etc.



Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment