Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cute, oversized bags that I can fit my books in for college?

I'm a college freshmen and for my first week I used this one bag I found at TJMaxx but it doesn't fit alot of my books esp my math book, so I was wondering where I can get a cute college appropriate bag that I can most of my books in for a good price?



I see girls all the time carrying around no books in thier hands because they got them all to fit in the bag.Cute, oversized bags that I can fit my books in for college?
I got one from target that I used for awhile. They are really cute, but if you have to carry a lot of books at the same time, especially big ones, it really hurts your shoulder after awhile. It's better just to stick with a cute backpack in that case. If you are dead set on getting one look at target and at the mall and stuff. They have them everywhere, just pick an over sized purse and use that. It's really up to your personal style and price range. Over sized bags are still in, so they are everywhere. Even wal-mart has them. Good luck!Cute, oversized bags that I can fit my books in for college?
It's rare that I see someone without a backpack. Unless someone has small books and only a few notebooks, their class material is heavy and is only comfortable to carry with a backpack. It sounds like you have many books and at least one heavy one. I would just get a normal backpack. Use a shoulder/fashion bag for the days when you don't have a lot to carry.
  • cool games for girls
  • watch weeds season 7
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment