Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I donate college level books?

I've a ton of great books in a good condition, I just want them out. I'm not looking to sell them, just donate to a community, or shelter, or library...



I live in St. Paul, MN anywhere around here where I can donate about 15-20 books?Where can I donate college level books?
It depends on how old the books are and what kind of books they are. Contact the local library to see if they might want them.

International Book Project also takes current fiction and non-fiction books and children's books. They will either give you the name of a place to mail your books to or you can mail the books to them and they will mail them for you. (It helps them out if you also give them a donation to help with the costs of sending the books.)Where can I donate college level books?
I would suggest using GreenTextbooks.org

Save Money, Save The Planet



GreenTextbooks.org specializes in the recycling of textbooks, DVDs, CDs. Buying used textbooks not only saves you money, http://www.GreenTextbooks.org

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment