Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are some tips on reading college level books in a certain amount of time??? Please help!?

Hey there.



Well, I am taking an AP World History course here at my high school. I have to read 30 pages by tomorrow. It doesn't sound like much, but the book is HUGE, and the letters are tiny.



Any way to speed things up? I've heard of skimming through, but I don't know how to do that!



Please, time is of the essence! What are some tips on reading college level books in a certain amount of time??? Please help!?
I always speed read things like that---- It takes a little practice though



Try skimming a page really quick---and see if you can articulate any facts you just read-----if not go back in and find them---and keep doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment