Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where an I sell my college books?

I have a stack of textbooks that piled up on me, since I already took the classes I won't need them anymore... Where can I see them? I tried craigslist no one calls :( how does amazon work?Where an I sell my college books?
Ebay :)
You can get a quote on this website http://eaglesaver.com Then print a free shipping label at check out and use to ship your books to this company. As soon as your order arrives they will pay you with check or by PayPal. They pay fast and they are a better business bureau member.Where an I sell my college books?
Try the college bookstore. They buy back books. But only if they are the most recent edition. If your books are a few years old, a new edition is probably out, and nobody will buy them. Use Amazon to check for the most recent edition.
I use chegg dot com or you can call local bookstores in your area. I heard amazon dot com,

unsure if they give u a check. They may only give u credit to use on the site.

Good luck.Where an I sell my college books?
Try a local Barns N Noble, Im 90% positive that they buy college textbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment