Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Which books to read after college graduation?

Besides English classes, what books do you recommend to read once I finally graduate from college? There were so many good books I have encountered, yet I do not have time to read them--textbooks are primary compared to other material. So let us see: I am majoring in chemical engineering, I love philosophy, and I love anything scientific. Any suggestions?Which books to read after college graduation?
if you haven't read them already:



1984

animal farm

brave new world

lord of the flies

atlas shrugged



I'd honestly just google book list and try to find a top 100 list. I've been going through those and at the very least, you'll be able to converse with smarter people.



please do not read harry potter. I saw that in the ages 9-12 section of a bookstore today.

No comments:

Post a Comment