Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm trying to buy college books for online courses. 10 points for best effective answer!?

I'm doing online college courses and since I've moved out of the US, it's harder for me to get my books. Are there any resourceful online sites that sell new or used Ebooks? Please help! Thank you.I'm trying to buy college books for online courses. 10 points for best effective answer!?
AMAZON.COM would be a good source as would Barnes and Noble.
I would suggest using GreenTextbooks.org

Save Money, Save The Planet



GreenTextbooks.org specializes in the recycling of textbooks, DVDs, CDs. Buying used textbooks not only saves you money, but cuts down on greenhouse gases caused by the manufacturing of new http://www.GreenTextbooks.org

Report Abuse

I'm trying to buy college books for online courses. 10 points for best effective answer!?
Try Amazon; I'm not sure about Ebooks but I know they sell hardcopy used textbooks.



Have you tried to do a search online for these books? I know that my son's textbooks are available online for free. And many universities in the US have huge online libraries. Use the online library your school is affiliated with as many have licensing agreements with academic journals, publishing companies, etc. If your school doesn't have an affiliation with a library I would be wary of their credentials.
abebooks.com, they not only sell some of the cheapest books but when you decide to sell the book back you simply enter the books info and get a price quote, you drop the book off at any postal place in a PRE-PAID packaging(abebooks pay for the shipping), Ebooks are competely electronic and is basicly an online book so you can't sell back or buy used Ebooks.



BUY USED OR INTERNATIONAL EDITIONSI'm trying to buy college books for online courses. 10 points for best effective answer!?
http://www.ebooks.com/



This is the most popular, excellent site. Good Luck!
well i get all my college books on half.com it is part of ebay you can search by ISBN



visit

www.half.com
I know amazon.com does,college books online. you might google college books online etc a list should come up then you can choose from there the one you want to deal with.
Steal 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment