Thursday, January 26, 2012

College Books??

At the beginning of the semester i bought 4 college books used.At the end they bought them back.All but one since they are using a different addition next semester.What do I do with this book?Is there a place where i can sell it?Thanks.College Books??
Definitaly an online selling place.or an off campus book store.

Im sure someone will find use for it.
It is possible to sell it to someone else who might need the book. I had that happen to me and I gave the book to a friend who was going to be taking the class. Even though they had a new addition she was allowed to use my book and not have to pay for a whole new book. The books were not all that different.College Books??
E-bay. Or an off-campus, public used book store.
maybe in the 'Buy and Sell' newspaper or on EbayCollege Books??
you could probably sell it online, at a website like craigslist. (:
  • pocket bikes
  • tess gerritsen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment