Monday, January 30, 2012

Found a error in one of my college text books, who would i contact to get this fixed?

In one of my education art college text books a piece of artwork is misidentified (wrong painter). who would i contact to get this fixed? Can I get paid for this?Found a error in one of my college text books, who would i contact to get this fixed?
Write to the publisher. The address is on the title page. But no, you won't get paid. And it won't get fixed until the next time a new edition of the book comes out.Found a error in one of my college text books, who would i contact to get this fixed?
No, you won't get paid.



Contact the publisher - as the person above suggested - but also drop a line to the author. There is usually an institution listed beneath the author. That way they can make certain it is corrected in the next printing/edition.



Good catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment