Monday, January 23, 2012

What's the best way to get college books?

So I'm going to be really tight on money (what college student won't be...) and I was wondering what the best method for buying college books is. Do you recommend renting or buying and then reselling? Also, which websites are the best? My last question is, on average, how much do you spend on textbooks a semester? I'm taking around 18 credits of classes and I'm worried it's going to cost a fortune.What's the best way to get college books?
Try Amazon or Chegg I would suggest renting it if you're a bit tight on cash, thing about reselling a lot of colleges are making special editions only for that semester (the bastards really don't want us to benefit lol). Try to buy from your friends(if they've taken that class before) they might give it to u at a discount. I spend around $700-$800 per semester it's ridiculous. If possible ask a friend to split the cost of the book and study or do homework together that way you have a study buddy.What's the best way to get college books?
well, it depends on the classes you take, but usually the WORST places to go are college bookstores, or outside places. try Amazon, Ebay, half.com or even Craigslist. they have great deals. the book may not look all nice and clean like brand new, but it'll do. then you can resell your books,

honestly, that would actually just be the first semester. after teh first semester, what I did was that I asked my friends if i can borrow their books for a semester, and throughout my 2 years of college I only bough 5 books. im a mechanical engineering major, so you can guess, a physics book costed over 250 dollars! haha but i managed to get it for cheap and resell it for a good deal.

a regular semester for me (if I were to buy my books online) would be about 100 to 250 dollars depending on the classes.What's the best way to get college books?
Generally ,every college has a book bank system %26amp; they charge at 10% -20% of MRP of the books you take and after a semester the books have to returned .So ,it is recommended to rent the books from college library.You can download books either from torrent or http://www.ebookee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment