Monday, January 30, 2012

Is there place i can download college books?

Im desperately short on cash, is there a way to download and view text books online. Most of my classes dont require the book in class, can someone please help me out. Im looking for maybe a pdf, or a torrent of some sort. THANKS!Is there place i can download college books?
Questia.com has many textbooks available on line... it's designed to do exactly what you are looking for!Is there place i can download college books?
Try this. I've never used it, but it might be helpful to you (hope so!):



http://www.ichapters.com/market/index.ht鈥?/a>





Also, have you considered textbook rental? Some off-campus bookstores offer that.



Good luck! I am a fellow student and it is ridiculous that our books cost us so much! I am at community college right now and my books cost MORE than my tuition!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment