Monday, January 30, 2012

What are recommended books for college students looking for a job?

I'm a 23-year-old college senior double-majoring in Psych and Social Work. I have one more semester of classes before my intership in social work. I'm also looking for a job this summer to boost my resume. Since I've got a little bit of free time before that starts, I plan to read The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. What other books are recommended before starting a career?

Thanks!What are recommended books for college students looking for a job?
I'll be graduating soon too. My mom bought me these:



"The Pathfinder: How to Choose or Change Your Career for a Lifetime of Satisfaction and Success" by Nicholas Lore



"The Career Guide for Creative and Unconventional People" by Carol Eikleberry



"Do What you Are: Discover the Perfect Career for You Through the Secrets of Personality Type" by Paul D. Tieger and Barbara Barron.



Congrats! and good luck!!





oh! I would also recommend "The Happiness Hypothesis" by Jonathan Haidt. It will help you with life, not finding a job. It is the greatest book I've ever read. My social psych professor assigned it. I've recommended it to everyone and everyone who has read it has loved it so far :)
  • minn kota
  • calculate percentage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment