Monday, January 30, 2012

Where is the best place to sell my college books?

Just finished a semester and i have no use for my books. where should i sell them online?Where is the best place to sell my college books?
Try ecampus.com, bookbyte.com, or campusbooks.com
There is new website local campus college book ads it's really good check it out



www.Videy.net

Report Abuse

Where is the best place to sell my college books?
I would say the best place would be play.com because it is one of the most popular websites for books, DVDs, CD's etc and is usually the first place people would look and as an added bonus they are letting you sell things for free until the 31st of January. Although you could just use ebay or amazon but it wouldn't be my recommendation and they will charge.
Ebay is always good. Amazon works too sometimes if there aren't tons of used copies for sale already.



To be honest, I've been in college for a while now (almost done!) and it's not worth the hassle of selling them online. Take them back to the bookstore. You'll get less money but it'll also be less of a pain in the ***.Where is the best place to sell my college books?
there are several sources here:



http://www.ehow.com/how_4716484_money-se鈥?/a>
you can sell them right back to the store

BUT you'll get a lot more money if you sell them online
half.com or ecampus.com



I've used both to sell and purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment