Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is there a website where I can read my college books for free?

Does anyone known where I can read my college textbooks online for free. Please help! I don't want to buy college textbooks.



Thank you!Is there a website where I can read my college books for free?
Textbook authors want to earn money for their work. See if your library bought any of the textbooks.



There are no free and legal sites with your textbooks online.Is there a website where I can read my college books for free?
textbooks are so expensive these days. Your best option will be to borrow from the library. Remember, it first come first serve. Another option would be to borrow from older students from the year before.Last option rent it or buy it used.



good luckIs there a website where I can read my college books for free?
Not that i know of.... just buy used textbooks they are cheaper and work the same

No comments:

Post a Comment