Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can you sell used college books in Charlotte, NC?

I just got done with college and I want to sell all my textbooks and workbooks. (19)

I have 6 textbooks that are in very good conditions and I have only used them like 2-3 times.

They are medical and business books.

I tried craigslist but i get no replies..Where can you sell used college books in Charlotte, NC?
Most colleges have buy-back days where they will buy used textbooks. You can ask your old school or other nearby colleges when and if they do this. You probably won't get much for them though. They also won't take any out-dated (and they change books quite often it seems) or extremely worn out books.



You can try amazon.com or eBay.com to sell them as well. Or ask other college students if they will be taking any of the courses you needed the books for, maybe they will buy them from you if you offer them a good deal.



Well, I hope something I listed helps you. Take care. :)Where can you sell used college books in Charlotte, NC?
Give www.hawked.ca a try. They are like to "craiglists" for school books.
  • auto parts stores
  • captain america shield
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment