Monday, January 30, 2012

Where/How do i sell my college books online?

I would sell them in my schools book store but they don't even pay half the price the books i have are in mint condition they could probably even pass them as new (wouldn't be surprised if they did). Either way, your help is highly appreciated, thank you.Where/How do i sell my college books online?
www.chegg.com You can also rent books from them. I saved over $200 on books this semester and I don't have to worry about selling them back. Also, they plant a tree for every book you rent. It is an awesome company anyway you look at it.



Hope this helps.Where/How do i sell my college books online?
you can try craigslist.com

even though there you can find pretty much anything,

in my town, the book section gets filled with sellers...

i mean i would definetly prefer for another student to get

a little more money rather than a bus. to keep getting richer..

good luck!Where/How do i sell my college books online?
There are sites listed here you might want to check out:



http://www.ehow.com/how_4716484_money-se鈥?/a>
amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment