Thursday, January 26, 2012

What to do with college books that websites & school won't buy back?

I don't even remember how much I paid for this used calculus book.

At LEAST $50.

And the university bookstore wouldn't buy it back because 'they're making a new edition'.

And the websites I went to are like 'we're not buying it back at this time'?



Is there a trick to this or something?

I'm clearly a college freshman.What to do with college books that websites %26amp; school won't buy back?
That is a common difficulty in trying to sale texts. I was stuck with a bunch of books because the college has bought back the limit they planned on buying so were giving a lot less for the remainder of the books and I decided to keep them. I've had good luck on getting rid of many text books by selling them on Ebay. Look at a list of the completed listings to see what you can get for your text and list it at that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment