Monday, January 23, 2012

What is the best way to sell used college text books?

I have some used college text books from my first year of college? What is the best place to sell them? Don't say the college bookstore, because that place is an absolute ripoff. I was thinking about selling them on amazon. Does anyone disagree? Are there any better websites to sell them on?What is the best way to sell used college text books?
Half.com



I have sold a lot of my college text books there and have also bought textbooks there. The process is simple and they give you a stipend for shipping so that covers most if not all of your shipping costs to the client and half.com also takes a small percentage of your earnings, which seems fair. I am sure craigslist you wouldn't be paying any earning but it would be a bigger hassle to coordinate payment and that type of thing.



I had also tried putting books on Amazon but none of them sold. I think that is because more people buying textbooks go to half.com and ebay.
I would suggest GreenTextbooks.org

Save Money, Save The Planet

GreenTextbooks.org specializes in the recycling of textbooks, DVDs, CDs. Buying used textbooks not only saves you money, but cuts down on greenhouse gases caused by the manufacturing of new textbooks.

http://www.GreenTextbooks.org

Report Abuse

What is the best way to sell used college text books?
EBAY!
Ebay and Craigslist.What is the best way to sell used college text books?
half.com and amazon.com (list on both)

No comments:

Post a Comment