Monday, January 30, 2012

What kind of money can I get to pay for my college books?

I have plans on going to Tulane University my dad works their so I get to go for free. Does anyone know if I would have to apply? or get accepted?



Do they have any sort of help that pays for books?



I am a Junior in High school and i am trying to prepare as much as I can.



Any advice?What kind of money can I get to pay for my college books?
Yes, you will still have to apply and be accepted. That would be awesome if you can get through school without debt from tuition! Books average about $100/class (sometimes more, sometimes less). By working and saving, you could pay out of pocket. You could work just summers (full-time) and save all you can. If you get even a $500 scholarship each year that money could go towards your books. In addition, if you fill out your fafsa, you may qualify for state or federal aid to use for books, and if not, you'll qualify for federal student loan. If you use a loan, only use what is needed for books to avoid huge debt when you leave school. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment